Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

Customer Service is a topic that is extremely important when it comes to dealing with all industries. The way I deal with customer service is to portray myself in a calm and understanding way, no matter what possible mood or personal belief about the situation(s). One may always think, the customer always comes first. This is true by all means however when I deal with customers demanding something or asking for a specific technique I will let them know I will try their idea's but no promises. I reassure people that I am here to make their sound the best I possibly can, to grab the attentions of listeners, and to hold onto their attentions in all aspects. People in my industry (Audio and Music Industry) always want things fast especially at low levels of fame-dome (The little guys trying to make it big.) They all want to rush it and I will always try and teach them things about the industry that I come to understand and reassure them that my route is the best route for them to take. Slow, steady and to achieve the goal in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment